Why Learn Java ?
Java is among the most popular programming languages out there, mainly because of how versatile and compatible it is. Java can be used for a large number of things, including software development, mobile applications, and large systems development. As of 2019, 88% market share of all smartphones run on Android, the mobile operating system written in Java. Knowing Java opens a great deal of doors for you as a developer.
The Java Level 1 program is intended for students who want to lay a foundation in JAVA programming. The course can also be done by anyone who doesn’t have prior programming experience. Professionals who are seeking a career transition into programming can also utilize this course.
• Understanding the various general purpose and special purpose APIs.
• Thorough understanding of the Industry Oriented JAVA architecture.
• Learning to choose the best Coding Standards as per requirements for your industry.
• Addressing and solving specific tasks through the usage of Industry Design Patterns.
• Placement oriented preparation through development and deployment of LIVE projects.
The Level 2 program would be beneficial to, those who already are working, or, have a good grasp of the concepts of core JAVA. After the completion of this course, one can expect to become a thorough professional, adept in using the technology, and can move on from making standalone desktop applications to developing complex web applications.
• Understanding J2EE and the technologies involved to develop web services. (Servlet,JSP,XML etc..)
• Learning Specific Application layering for an Application through Spring.
• Usage of the latest technology in building rich User Interfaces and UI components with React JS and Node JS.
• Usage of Spring Boot and Spring MVC frameworks to develop Spring-based applications or Web Applications.
• Developing cloud compatible projects using AWS and Spring MVC.
• Usage of Integrated tools for working in a team environment like Git.
The placement cell is the most important wing of Accurate Academy which is dedicated to placing students in different IT companies. Even after the student completes the course the student can keep applying for job opportunities brought by the cell.
The cell apprises students of the required industry standards through interactions with working professionals in the global industry.
- The curriculum is created and taught by industry experts.
- Live project execution under professional guidance.
- A systematic approach in teaching topics relevant to the industry.
- Special modules on CV writing, Interview training,aptitude etc.