The Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible easy-to-use hardware and software which consists of a microcontroller. With the Arduino, we can design and build devices that can interact with its surroundings.
PIC 16F877 is one of the most advanced microcontrollers from Microchip. This controller is widely used for experimental and modern applications because of its low price, wide range of applications, high quality, and ease of availability. It is ideal for applications such as machine control applications, measurement devices, study purposes, and so on.
Raspberry Pi is a series of small single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation in association with Broadcom. It is widely used in many areas, such as for weather monitoring, because of its low cost, modularity, and open design.
• Introduction about Microcontroller and Microprocessor
• Concepts on Raspberry Pi, Arduino and PIC
• Overview of Embedded Systems
• Understanding C programming language
• Fundamentals of Arduino Electronics
• Controlling Embedded System Based Devices using Arduino and PIC
• Learning Arduino Platform
• Programming the Arduino and PIC
• Software and Hardware Tools for Arduino and PIC
• The Basics of Sensors and Actuators using Arduino
• Understanding of Python Programming
• Learn to develop the game with python
• Interfacing of Raspberry pi using sensors and Actuators.