4. Write a function called show_stars(rows). If rows is 5, it should print
5. Write a function for checking the speed of drivers. This function
should have one parameter: speed.
- If speed is less than 70, it should print “Ok”.
- Otherwise, for every 5km above the speed limit (70), it
should give the driver one demerit point and print the
total number of demerit points. For example, if the
speed is 80, it should print: “Points: 2”.
- If the driver gets more than 12 points, the function
should print: “License suspended”
6. Assuming (name = “John Smith”),
a. What does name return?
b. What about name[-2]?